What food doesn’t spoil?
Honey is the only food that doesn’t spoil while in an edible state.
Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm is a pleasant stop-off along Aguinaldo Highway away from the bustling city. Named in honor of the Virgin Mary who is said to have caused innumerable mysteries to the place, Ilog Maria engages in natural and handcrafted beeswax products that have salubrious and therapeutic properties.
What are the benefits of honey?
- Honey is used as home remedy to relieve cold and cough symptoms.
Drinking warm lemon water mixed with honey can soothe a sore throat.
- Honey is a substitute for sugar.
It has a lower value than sugar as it does not raise blood sugar levels quickly.
- Honey is rich in antioxidants.
It reduces risks of heart attacks, strokes, and some types of cancer.
- Honey nourishes skin and exfoliates dead skin cells.
It can be used as facial scrub mixed with sugar.
- Honey is used for wounds.
It has anti-inflammatory, anti- bacterial and anti-fungal attributes.
Price: Php 155.00
How to know if honey is real?
Do the Water Test:
- Fill a glass with water.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey into the glass.
- Artificial honey dissolves in water, and it is seen around the glass.
- Pure honey settles right at the bottom of the glass.
Price: Php 170.00
For authentic honey, you can walk in to Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm:
47 Aguinaldo Highway, Lalaan I, Silang, Cavite, Philippines 4118
Business Days & Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays 8:00AM to 5:30 PM
For inquiries, you can email at email@example.com or visit their website at www.ilogmaria.com for your reference.